Help Center / How can I file a complaint against a licensee?

You may print the Complaint Form with the Authorization for Release of Patient Records from our Enforcement site or call (850) 245-4339 or (850) 245-0595 to request one by mail. To avoid delays in the process, please complete all sections of the form and attach the requested information. All complaints must be legibly written or typed, and signed.


To file a complaint on a non-medical related business or profession, please visit the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.